Dr. Kirit Patari MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Streamwood, IL

3.8

March 7th, 2017
Great
There is no better dr. He is the best.

March 2nd, 2016
DO NOT DO NOT COME HERE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!! Trust me
I was in patari's office for a general check up. I haven't had insurance for a year and was lucky to get an appointment the day after my effective date. I am a type 1 diabetic and was in much need of insulin. As I was going through some general questions about my health, the doctor was extremely rude to me. The ceilings and walls and chairs were extremely old..stains all over the wall. Lack of English. My main reason for my visit was obviously for a prescription for insulin (otherwise a visit to the ER). The second he looked up at me he said you need to find another practitioner. I asked him about other concerns and growth I had and he said "I don't know" about everything. He did not physically examine anything, he had no 8 years of practice as a doctor. Maybe in India but not here! If you like to be treated like a nobody, pay a nice visit over at the 5 star office with Doctor Pitari.

April 20th, 2011
The lady up front making appointments has attitude and never smiles, the one that deals with insurance is very very nice and sweet.

March 3rd, 2011
DR. PATARI HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR ABOUT 17 YEARS.I AM WELL SATISFIED WITH DOCTORS TREATING ME.

September 24th, 2009
Made me feel very unconfortable
I have been seen this doctor for almost 2 years the last two appointments i went without my husband and he touched my chest area when he was suppossed to be checking my abdominal area and not only that, he checks me outfrom head to toe...His assitant is really rude. She always has an attitude.