A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar Patel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.