A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practice?
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.