A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar Patel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.