- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Kirit Patel?
July 18th, 2017I would do it all over again !!!
Dr. Kirit Patel. Thank you for all your knowledge, your understanding and all your help throughout my pregnancy. I am amazed and impressed how incredible you and your son Dr. Meghal Patel are! Your staff, your process your direction in difficult situations are shocking. There are no doctors out there that can compare to you both!!! Thank you for everything! If i could tolerate more pregnancies, You guys would be it forever!! lol... Love you all!
November 30th, 2016
Excellent doctor, staff and services.
August 3rd, 2016Experienced doctor with a good hand
The doctor is experienced and has a good hand on everything. The wait time is more but it is because the doctor does not rush you. He gives you lot of time and checks you completely. I have visited him for Gynecology issues and found him best.
November 19th, 2015
November 11th, 2015Good Doctor. Bad office
Dr. Patel is courteous, professional and is an overall good doctor. However, the office and the office staff is a nightmare. Over a period of 6-8 visits for an after-surgery complication, the average wait was over 2 hours. Even when in visible pain, the staff will not make any accommodation to keep the appointment. They seem to slot in a lot of patients on the same time frame and then make people wait forever to see the doctor. I cannot recommend this practice to anyone.
September 24th, 2015I would not recommend
1) Overbooked - wait times are at least 2 - 3 hours on a best day 2) After hours of wait, doctor shows up unprepared. You need to ensure that Dr. Kirit Patel is indeed looking at your file, not someone else's. 3) Always in a rush to move on next patient - does not even listen to you fully 4) Writes too many tests.
September 18th, 2015
September 15th, 2015
One of the best OBGYN . Excellent diagnosis and for me a blessing as a doctor I trust him blindly, as he took excellent care during my pregnancy.But I agree with others about his ultra sound technician. He has the most impolite and unprofessional staff. The staff should be trained to be professional and polite.
September 10th, 2015Do not go to this doctor if you do not speak Gujarati
I do not recommend this obgyn for any pregnant women. I had to wait 2 hours before I saw him. He did not apologize or recognize his tardiness. He did not offer ANY information about becoming pregnant (things to do/avoid). Office staff is incompetent. They do not understand English so communication is extremely challenging. Additionally, he is transferring his practice to his son who is around 32-36 years of age so Dr. Patel really does spend any additional time with patients and it shows that he is done with his practice.
May 25th, 2015worth the wait.
March 2nd, 2015
February 5th, 2015Highly recomemded
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides