Dr. Kirit Sutaria Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kirit Sutaria?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 17th, 2014

I was given an appointment because I hurt my back.Before my appointment that day he called me and said he could not help me and there was no need for me to come in,this was on friday the 10th of january. I could'nt believe that he told me that.I called the V,A Hospital in Poplar Bluff,Mo. and they told me to come in.I was treated and given shots and medicine for my back.Why did I have to drive 100 miles to a doctor who would treat me, This is unexceptable.

Birth Control