A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Tolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Kumar Tolia MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kirit K. Tolia practice?
- Dr. Kirit Tolia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Tolia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Endocrinologists.