A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Tolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tolia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Tolia MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kirit Tolia practice?
- Dr. Kirit Tolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirit Tolia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Endocrinologists.