A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Vora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Vora, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Vora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit K Vora MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kirit K. Vora practice?
- Dr. Kirit Vora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Vora practices Urology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Urologists.