A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar S. Shah practice?
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.