A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar Sunderlal Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.