A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Trivedi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Calumet City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Calumet City Primary Care Doctors, Calumet City General Practitioners, and Calumet City Internists.