Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi
Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calumet City, IL, with other offices in Hammond, IN and Chicago, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Trivedi is affiliated with St Margaret's Hospital, Advocate Trinity Hospital and Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer. He speaks English.
Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Kiritkumar Trivedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calumet City, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Ali Kheirbek
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hammond, IN 0.36 mi44
Dr. Sean Chrystal
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hammond, IN 0.36 mi13