Dr. Kirk-Conrod Hewling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk-Conrod Hewling?

Pat C.

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr. Hewling actually listens to his patients. That is a rare and wonderful quality.

I would give no stars if I could

Posted on July 28th, 2017

He was rude. No bedside manner. Couldn't care less about my medical past. Never looked at my medical records or asked me any questions about my issues. Ive never been treated so badly by a doctor. I thought they were supposed to help people. I would not recommend him to anyone, ever. Staff was nice. That's the only thing positive about my visit.

Hands down the nicest Dr. I've ever met!

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I haven't had a regular general MD until I met with Dr. Hewling this year. I had a horrible onset of MS and had no idea what was happening to me. Dr. Hewling trouble shooted my symptoms, ran labs, and came to the conclusion that I needed an MRI fairly quickly. When my diagnosis came in, he called and offered for me to drop in anytime and speak with him, said he'd drop what he was doing to discuss with me. I took the diagnosis via phone as I knew that was a bad sign for me. Seriously, how many Drs. take the time to be that caring? I haven't met any others. He has been a genuinely nice and caring person. Just saw him yesterday to resolve some issues that my neurologist wouldn't help with. I'd recommend him to any of my friends and family. He is a perfect poster child (man) of what an excellent, top notch, caring physician should be.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Hewling is awsome! Very personable and friendly. Extremely kwledgeable and cared about finding solutions to my problems. So glad to have him as my doctor.

I hate doctors

Posted on November 17th, 2011

The fact that I give Dr. Hewling 4 stars is significant. I don't typically get along with doctors, as I tend to have different philosophies. Dr. Hewling is funny and easy to talk to, and not high-pressure at all when recommending something if you choose to decline it. The office staff and nurses are polite and friendly and wait times are typically not long.

Stephen Craig Tedford