A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Howard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk A Howard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Howard practice?
- Dr. Kirk Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Howard practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.