Dr. Kirk Jeremy Aadalen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Aadalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Aadalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Aadalen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aadalen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aadalen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aadalen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance