A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Aadalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Aadalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Aadalen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aadalen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aadalen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jeremy Aadalen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Aadalen practice?
- Dr. Kirk Aadalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Aadalen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.