Learn more about Dr. Kirk Aadalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Aadalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aadalen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aadalen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Aadalen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aadalen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aadalen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Aadalen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Aadalen practice?
- Dr. Kirk Aadalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Aadalen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.