Orthopaedic Surgeon

Tria Orthopaedic Center
8100 Northland Dr
Minneapolis, MN 55431
952-831-8742
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

Great doctor and surgeon. Took time to explain everything in detail to me and my family. I would highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

This physician seems to be only interested with medical cases that involve surgery. If you are a patient that is not interested with surgical treatment this is not the physician for you. Lots of luck if you ask for a return phone call to discuss your questions from any physician or nurse at TRIA. I agree with the Better Business Bureau compliant. Clinic is poorly managed.

|  Best ACL Doctor - Good with teens  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Aadalen reconstructed my young daughter's ACL and performed medial and lateral meniscus repair on her right knee. He was patient, helpful, friendly, courteous and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Aadalen was instrumental in helping us all understand the injury and the options available. Recommend him to all parents and teens who need any knee injury consultation or surgery - best hands down!

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Did a great job on my ACL replacement. Was very clear in outlining my options and risks. Surgery went well. Listens to concerns and answers questions clearly. Great doctor.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

He is fantastic and well worth the wait! Explains everything and will do everything to help you

|  CEO  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr. Aadalen is unequivocably the best doctor I have ever had. I am a 50 year old athlete (Okay I try) and Dr. Aadalen's attitude about getting me back to sports is incredible. He listens to me as a person and helps me reach my personal goals. I have many visits and two surgeries with Dr. Aadalen. If you are to be able to get him as your doctor, consider yourself very lucky!