Dr. Kirk Aadalen MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Minneapolis, MN

June 24th, 2015
Read the notes on your chart
He writes his notes 2-4 months after seeing you and he put notes on my account that were completely inaccurate. It is a good thing I have another providers notes to back up the truth. He only wants a straightforward case with absolutely no potential complications and will lie in your file in order to avoid you. He stated I had no pain when he turned my knee inward, fact he couldn't even turn it because as soon as he tried I jumped in pain, that is just one example of the inaccuracies I found when I picked up my records to go elsewhere

April 22nd, 2015
Amazing doctor!!
I saw Dr. Aadalen for hip pain and after looking far and wide for an orthopedic doctor to help... a friend recommended Tria. After doing some research, it appeared that Dr. Aadalen was the best specialist for my hip issues. He took a lot of time with my husband and I answering questions and explaining the torn labrum that I had in both hips. I had both repaired by Dr. Aadalen and he was truly amazing and thorough. Has an excellent bedside manner and went way above the call of duty to help because he truly cares about his patients! I highly recommend him and you MUST see him if you have any hip issues. No complaints whatsoever!

March 6th, 2015
Great results
He provided surgery on both of my hips. Outstanding results!

January 26th, 2015
Good Dr.
He preformed a Rotator Cuff Surgery 1/14. I was back to 100% in 9 months, 3 months less than I was expecting. He's also taken care of my now 64 year old knees for the last 15 years. So far, we've been able to avoid surgery.

March 17th, 2013
Great Doctor
Great doctor and surgeon. Took time to explain everything in detail to me and my family. I would highly recommend him.

June 7th, 2012
This physician seems to be only interested with medical cases that involve surgery. If you are a patient that is not interested with surgical treatment this is not the physician for you. Lots of luck if you ask for a return phone call to discuss your questions from any physician or nurse at TRIA. I agree with the Better Business Bureau compliant. Clinic is poorly managed.

May 2nd, 2011
Best ACL Doctor - Good with teens
Dr. Aadalen reconstructed my young daughter's ACL and performed medial and lateral meniscus repair on her right knee. He was patient, helpful, friendly, courteous and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Aadalen was instrumental in helping us all understand the injury and the options available. Recommend him to all parents and teens who need any knee injury consultation or surgery - best hands down!

March 24th, 2011
Did a great job on my ACL replacement. Was very clear in outlining my options and risks. Surgery went well. Listens to concerns and answers questions clearly. Great doctor.

December 20th, 2010
Worth the wait
He is fantastic and well worth the wait! Explains everything and will do everything to help you

November 28th, 2010
CEO
Dr. Aadalen is unequivocably the best doctor I have ever had. I am a 50 year old athlete (Okay I try) and Dr. Aadalen's attitude about getting me back to sports is incredible. He listens to me as a person and helps me reach my personal goals. I have many visits and two surgeries with Dr. Aadalen. If you are to be able to get him as your doctor, consider yourself very lucky!