A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Armstrong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Armstrong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Armstrong MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Stephen Armstrong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Armstrong practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.