A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Banerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Banerian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerian graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banerian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Banerian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Banerian practice?
- Dr. Kirk Banerian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Banerian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.