A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Bortel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Bortel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Bortel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bortel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jon Bortel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Bortel practice?
- Dr. Kirk Bortel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Bortel practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Clare, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.