A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Bortel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Bortel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bortel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Bortel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bortel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jon Bortel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Bortel practice?
- Dr. Kirk Bortel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Bortel practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.