A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Brandow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Brandow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandow graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brandow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Delaware Valley Orthopedic and Spine SurgiCenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Rusling Brandow MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk R. Brandow practice?
- Dr. Kirk Brandow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Brandow practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Somers Point Surgeons and Somers Point Plastic Surgeons.