Dr. Kirk Brandow MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 7th, 2017
If you want the best results, you need to consult the best!
I could go on endlessly about how highly I regard Dr. Brandow and about how thrilled I am to have chosen him as my doctor! Truly. After consulting a few doctors to speak with them about my goals, it was self-evident that Dr. Brandow was the doctor for me. His professionalism throughout my interactions with him was superb. His thorough review of what would be needed to help me accomplish my goals, and willingness to provide in-depth explanations to all my questions, his attention to detail, his artistry and incredible visual eye are all stellar! All of his staff are a pleasure to interact and work with and the added bonus of 3 hour-long facials post surgery to help facilitate the healing process were amazing and really made a difference. My results were amazing, to say the least and exceeded my hopes. And ... what's really incredible is that I look completely natural, refreshed, and vibrant ... just like I feel on the inside. Dr. Brandow made me look just like my younger self rather than some altered version of myself. It feels a challenge to truly capture Dr. Brandow's talents and brilliance in words. What I can say will complete certainty is that if you want the best and most natural results from any procedure, then you would be wise to give yourself the gift of choosing Dr. Brandow to be your partner in accomplishing your goals.

January 4th, 2017
Attention to detail with a very natural result
I have been going to Dr. Brandow for over 13 years and have always had beautiful natural results. I look and feel refreshed without looking like I had plastic surgery. He and his staff are down to earth and make you feel like family. I would highly recommend his expertise and experience to give you the look you want.

December 14th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I felt extremely comfortable and trusting of Dr. Brandow throughout the entire process of my surgery. His work is flawless and he and his staff are incredibly professional, yet caring and down-to-earth. I would recommend Dr. Brandow to anyone considering cosmetic surgery and he will be my go-to doctor for anything I do or even consider in the future.

Genius at Work !

December 12th, 2016
I am so pleased with my results. During my recovery time, the staff checked on me regularly, answered all of my questions and made the whole experience as comfortable as possible. I have since recommend friends and family to Dr Brandow, he is not only a fabulous surgeon, but a kind and gentle man.

December 12th, 2016
Very very happy with Dr, Brandow and the results of my neck. He takes a lot of time to go over everything. Everybody in the office is great! I tell all my freinds.

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Brandow is the most gentle cosmetic surgeon I have ever been to. I went to see him for Fillers and his attention to detail, knowledge of the facial structure and passion for his profession is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a true professional, Dr. B is your man.

October 30th, 2016
AMAZING!
So much to say about Dr. Brandow! He is truly amazing and you can tell he LOVES his craft! This is an art form to him and he takes every little detail seriously. His keen eye is what really struck me during my first visit. We were on the same page with everything I wanted done and I trusted his professional opinion on other suggestions he made as well. He kept an open line of communication with me through-out the whole process which is one of the things I enjoyed most. The day of surgery he will give you every form of contact to make sure you can reach him with any questions, and his staff will check up on you the day before which I really appreciated since it is a nerve-racking thing! I have to mention Kathleen, who helped me throughout the entire process from scheduling a date, to answering any and every question, to financing options etc... And after my surgery, Allie really helped move my recovery along with her treatments and genuine ability to make me feel welcome. Diane was my first impression over the phone and had such a warm presence that I knew I would feel comfortable going into the office. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consolation and see for yourself why Dr. Brandow is the best!

October 27th, 2016
Genius at Work
The man is a genius ! I get tired of showing my photo ID to people who cannot believe I am a Senior Citizen ! His knowledge of the human anatomy is impeccable ! I trust his hands on me. Have recommended him to many of my friends and relatives. They all agree - the man is a genius !

September 12th, 2016
I was extremely nervous and hesitant when considering breast augmentation as i have a very small frame and was afraid of looking "fake". There was absolutely no pressure from Dr. Brandow or his staff during my consult - they just listened to my "wants" and provided education about the procedure. I decided to have the surgery and could not be happier. My breasts are a perfect fit for my body. Dr. Brandow and his staff are absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about my positive experience.

May 10th, 2016
An exceptional exerience

May 4th, 2016
He is a wonderful compassionate and humble man he has often.sent me home and told me I did not need anything that's a real honest doctor