Dr. Kirk Brandow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Brandow?

Save yourself the trouble

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I heard great things, but my experience was awful. I would recommend seeing one of the other far superior doctors in the area.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Silicone buyers beware. I had my first augmentation in 1989 with another doctor who assured me that silicone was safe. Six years later I was suffering from Epstein Barr Syndrome and had circulatory issues that were almost to the point of Connective Tissue Disease. Dr. Brandow was the only physician I saw who was willing to help. He removed the silicone implants during a three hour surgery. I still have residual nodules of silicone in my breast which always flag additional studies during mammography. Prior to having the silicone implants removed I was really sick. I had two small children and wondered if I would see them graduate from High School at the rate my health was failing. After having them removed, I had a few months of blister like sores popping out on my chest and abdomen. After about 6 months the chronic fatigue was almost gone and the circulatory issues were also resolving. I would warn anyone that Silicone is simply not safe. No matter what they say, why would you compromise your long term health when there is a very safe alternative. I have had both and feel there is not enough difference in how they look and feel to warrant the potential risk. Implant companies are in it to make money. They are not thinking of the long term health effects on their patients. I am so grateful that Dr. Brandow did step up to the plate and try to help. He essentially saved my life.

Gave me back my confidence

Posted on May 5th, 2017

It will a year next week when Dr Brandow performed my implant removal and breast lift. I wish I could find the words to express how deeply grateful I am to him and his staff in Bala Cywyd for all the support and guidance they bestowed on me from my initial consultation through my follow post op follow up visits. Dr. Brandow treats each of his patients with genuine care and really takes the time to listen to you and what you are looking to achieve. A class act, compassionate man. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Brandow for all that you did for me and for giving me back my confidence.

If you want the best results, you need to consult the best!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I could go on endlessly about how highly I regard Dr. Brandow and about how thrilled I am to have chosen him as my doctor! Truly. After consulting a few doctors to speak with them about my goals, it was self-evident that Dr. Brandow was the doctor for me. His professionalism throughout my interactions with him was superb. His thorough review of what would be needed to help me accomplish my goals, and willingness to provide in-depth explanations to all my questions, his attention to detail, his artistry and incredible visual eye are all stellar! All of his staff are a pleasure to interact and work with and the added bonus of 3 hour-long facials post surgery to help facilitate the healing process were amazing and really made a difference. My results were amazing, to say the least and exceeded my hopes. And ... what's really incredible is that I look completely natural, refreshed, and vibrant ... just like I feel on the inside. Dr. Brandow made me look just like my younger self rather than some altered version of myself. It feels a challenge to truly capture Dr. Brandow's talents and brilliance in words. What I can say will complete certainty is that if you want the best and most natural results from any procedure, then you would be wise to give yourself the gift of choosing Dr. Brandow to be your partner in accomplishing your goals.

Attention to detail with a very natural result

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Brandow for over 13 years and have always had beautiful natural results. I look and feel refreshed without looking like I had plastic surgery. He and his staff are down to earth and make you feel like family. I would highly recommend his expertise and experience to give you the look you want.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I felt extremely comfortable and trusting of Dr. Brandow throughout the entire process of my surgery. His work is flawless and he and his staff are incredibly professional, yet caring and down-to-earth. I would recommend Dr. Brandow to anyone considering cosmetic surgery and he will be my go-to doctor for anything I do or even consider in the future.

Working Professional

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Genius at Work !

Posted on December 12th, 2016

I am so pleased with my results. During my recovery time, the staff checked on me regularly, answered all of my questions and made the whole experience as comfortable as possible. I have since recommend friends and family to Dr Brandow, he is not only a fabulous surgeon, but a kind and gentle man.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Very very happy with Dr, Brandow and the results of my neck. He takes a lot of time to go over everything. Everybody in the office is great! I tell all my freinds.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Dr. Brandow is the most gentle cosmetic surgeon I have ever been to. I went to see him for Fillers and his attention to detail, knowledge of the facial structure and passion for his profession is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a true professional, Dr. B is your man.

AMAZING!

Posted on October 30th, 2016

So much to say about Dr. Brandow! He is truly amazing and you can tell he LOVES his craft! This is an art form to him and he takes every little detail seriously. His keen eye is what really struck me during my first visit. We were on the same page with everything I wanted done and I trusted his professional opinion on other suggestions he made as well. He kept an open line of communication with me through-out the whole process which is one of the things I enjoyed most. The day of surgery he will give you every form of contact to make sure you can reach him with any questions, and his staff will check up on you the day before which I really appreciated since it is a nerve-racking thing! I have to mention Kathleen, who helped me throughout the entire process from scheduling a date, to answering any and every question, to financing options etc... And after my surgery, Allie really helped move my recovery along with her treatments and genuine ability to make me feel welcome. Diane was my first impression over the phone and had such a warm presence that I knew I would feel comfortable going into the office. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consolation and see for yourself why Dr. Brandow is the best!