A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Brauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Brauer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from Medical University of Luebeck. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Innes Brauer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk I. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Kirk Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Brauer practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.