A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Brower is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brower
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Brower, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jeffery Brower MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Brower practice?
- Dr. Kirk Brower has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Brower practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.