A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Brower is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Brower, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans