A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Brower is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Brower, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jeffery Brower MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Brower practice?
- Dr. Kirk Brower has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Brower practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Adolescent Specialists.