A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Campana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Campana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Campana graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Campana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Anthony Campana MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Campana practice?
- Dr. Kirk Campana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Campana practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Ventura, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians and San Luis Obispo Internists.