A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Chang MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Chang practice?
- Dr. Kirk Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.