A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Chang MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Chang practice?
- Dr. Kirk Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.