A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Charles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Charles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Charles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Wakemed Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Lesly Charles MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Charles practice?
- Dr. Kirk Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Charles practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.