Dr. Kirk Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2014
Dr. Clark is very attentive and personable. He performed a sinus operation on me and it all went very well. The followups have also been thorough.

July 26th, 2012
Great surgeon!
This review is long overdue, but I just wanted to let everybody out there know that Dr. Clark is a great ENT surgeon who can be counted on for all of your needs. I had my tonsils removed and my deviated septum fixed all in one surgery and the results have been outstanding. He is very caring, he explains what your options are and what he can do, and he was with me every step of the way. The surgery I had done really helped a long-standing obstructive sleep apnea problem that I had and it has made a huge difference in the quality of my life. I will always be greatful to him and his staff for getting me through those tough times and making a positive change in my life!!

May 5th, 2011
Overall a good Doctor
It's hit or miss with this Dr. in terms of wait time- once I waited 60 minutes in a room by myself. Another time, he came in almost before I had my coat off. When I had surgery with him I saw him for about 5 total minutes that day. In the post-op appointment weeks later he spent as long as I needed. Typically, I feel very well cared for by him. The staff at Sub ENT are also top notch. He's associated with NW Community Hospital which is an A+ hospital all around. Summary? He's good. I'll continue to see him if I ever have any ENT related problems.