A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Cofran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Cofran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cofran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Home Health Department of Wkmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cofran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Cofran practice?
Dr. Kirk Cofran practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.