A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Cofran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofran
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cofran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Cofran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cofran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk W Cofran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Cofran practice?
- Dr. Kirk Cofran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Cofran practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Primary Care Doctors.