A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Cofran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofran
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cofran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Cofran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cofran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk W Cofran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Cofran practice?
- Dr. Kirk Cofran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Cofran practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Primary Care Doctors.