A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Dabney is Excellent. Dr. Dabney has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Dabney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Cerebral Palsy, Cerebral Palsy Childhood-Onset Disabilities., and Hip Dislocation.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dabney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allied Services Institute of Rehab
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Dabney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Dabney practice?
Dr. Kirk Dabney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.