A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Dabney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Dabney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Dabney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dabney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Allied Services Institute of Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Dabney practice?
Dr. Kirk Dabney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.