Dr. Kirk Dabney MD Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2017
Dr. Dabney is the best!
Dr. Dabney is the most thorough, kind and compassionate doctor we have ever had. My daughter has cerebral palsy and has undergone several surgeries. He goes way above and beyond patient care. Never see anyone alse.

February 12th, 2016
I am a former patient of Dr Dabney,and he continues to be the best physician I have ever seen.He was sensitive, thorough,and dedicated,as well as innovative in his treatment.(I have cerebal palsy.)He does not "park" his cp patients as many Dr's do...His follow up care was extroidanary...

September 28th, 2013
My opinion
He's very nice he gives good advice

April 18th, 2013
parent
Dr Dabney is the best doctor, kind, sweet he cares about his patience's !! We drive almost 3 hours just to see him and I would drive a million miles for this doctor. When my son needed surgery and the other doctors wanted to just put my son on a body cast for months at a time to repair his hips , Dr Dabney had a better solution did my sons hip surgery and fixed both of my son's legs all in one shot there was no need for a second surgery or multiple surgeries. Dr Dabney is our blessing and i am so thankful we found him. :-) we love him and would never trade him for anyone else

October 27th, 2012
One of the most incredible doctors I have ever met! LOVE LOVE LOVE him and so do my kids!

January 31st, 2011
Excellent doctor; definitely goes above and beyond for his patients.

January 31st, 2011
CP Patient
We have a 12 yr old daughter with CP. Started seeing Dr. Dabney about five years ago. He's done hip reconstruction, back-rod, and more other surgeries than I can list. We went looking for the best and think we found it with Dr. Dabney. We drive 6 hours for some appointments and all surgeries. Dupont inpatient nursing care is the best we've seen, and we've seen a lot.

July 31st, 2010
My Daughter Nicole had SCFE surgery Last week. I have never heard of this condition and now know everything I need to know because of Dr. Dabney. He was through and because of him my stress levels were next to nothing. Having only a few hours of sleeps and being on the first day of our vacation and having to have this surgery, it was Dr. Dabney that made it all better. At A. I Dupont childrens hospital in Wilimington, De, The staff, nurses and Doctors deserve an A+++++++++++