A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Dawson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Dawson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Dawson practice?
- Dr. Kirk Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Dawson practices Family Medicine near Yelm, WA.
See Yelm Family Physicians.