A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Leblanc is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leblanc
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Leblanc, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Leblanc has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk E Leblanc MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk E. Leblanc practice?
- Dr. Kirk Leblanc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Leblanc practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.