Dr. Kirk Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Smith?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2016

Dr. Smith is my favorite Doctor I have ever had. He does a great job of explaining your situation without talking down to you.

February 22nd, 2014

Excellent physician. Caring and takes time with you.

January 8th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Smith has been my primary care provider for 20 years. During that time I have had a variety of serious injuries and short term illnesses in addition to seeing him for normal health care reasons. He has always been professional, caring and effective. In addition to providing quality results he and his staff have gone well above and beyond what I expected in their efforts to help manage my health care costs and deal with the ever changing requirements and policies of my insurance company. I would recommend him highly.

October 14th, 2013

Registered Nurse

He called in the wrong prescription to the pharmacy, when calling him back to have the correct medications called in he said he would get to it, leaving my son without insulin for an entire weekend. I had to go to Childrens Hospital to get a prescription for insulin. Office staff is rude and very unprofessional. Dr. Smith mumbles when he talks, he spends little to no time with his pts and overall seems he could care less. I am an RN with Hospice. I have called him many times in the past for pts that were actively dying for medication changes. He never returns a call and shows little to no concern for his pts. Dr. Smith was recommended to me but I certainly would not recommend him to anyone. Dr, Smith maybe you should consider how you treat people, one day it just might be you.

June 14th, 2013

Dr Smith has always been professal with me and willing to take his time to talk with you. I would recamend him to anyone.

February 25th, 2013

Absolutely horrible staff and to be blunt they all just outright lie to cover their butts. Can't get refills, no return calls. If he gets rid of that staff I MIGHT consider staying with him.

July 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for about 6 years now. He is a very good doctor. Always spends time with me discussing my issues. Very kind and courtious. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

June 13th, 2012

Office staff is unprofessional in solving simple tasts. Transcripts were interpreted incorrectly as they pertained to prescriptions.

May 16th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Dr. Smith took care of my mother in his office, the hospital, and the nursing home. He provided excellent care. He is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate.

February 27th, 2012

Does not return phone calls. Was told that if I wanted to speak with him I would have to drive to the hospital to talk to him because he doesn't talk to patients on the phone. Horrible bed side manner. When we told him he was being removed as the doctor in charge of my family member he threatened to have us removed as the care giver and had the hospital call security when he was threatening us.

January 13th, 2011

I have been a patient for a while now and so are my children and my grandchildren. i rate him as an excellent dr. and he has never rushed us at any of our visits. The only thing he needs to approve on is his staff in his front office. they can be very rude and non-carrying.

February 26th, 2009

Good Dr. Poor staff. Hardto get an appointment. Hard to get refills.