A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk William Foster MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk W. Foster practice?
- Dr. Kirk Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Foster practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Royal Oak Pathologists.