A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Frey, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Andrew Frey MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Frey practice?
- Dr. Kirk Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Frey practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.