A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Frey, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans