Family Physicians

303 E Baseline Rd
Ste 205
Phoenix, AZ 85042
602-243-6000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr Williams does not explain tests results and avoids any one on one time. He has students do everything. One student told me I couldn't get a flu shot because I don't have any chronic illnesses. I am diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and 65 years old. My pap smear came back questionable, he told the student to tell me not to worry, I was fine. Same thing with my A1C. It jumped from 7 to 9.6. He just said watch what you eat. I don't care how little he gets paid for ACCHS patients. He is a doctor and every patient deserves decent medical care and respect. Maybe he should clean his filthy office and he might attract a higher class of patients. All of his equipment is old and outdated. He uses a bathroom scale you could buy at Wal-Mart to weigh you. If you need a urine sample, you pee in an uncovered Dixie cup and it is tested in front of you using what looks swimming pool testers. On one visit, the nurse advised me that he never remembered what he says so I should remind him of our conversations. He is a very substandard physician and I would never recommend him. There are plenty of other doctors who take ACCHHS insurance that treat their patients with respect rather than just looking for how much he can make off them. This doctor is not a quality physician.

|  Doctors Time in this ACCCHS DMO world  |  show details
by You Don't undertand on Jul 16th, 2013

All I hear is how "He didn't spend time with me, How I heard him outside the door, I"He dosn't listen to me" "He used to be a good doctor". I think he is good for this day and time. What I mean is with all the ACCCHs patients out there he gets paid dimes for his patient visits, With DHMO he is actually doing your visits for that 5 bucks you pay and get 1.25 for your name to be on a list each month. With Obama care he will be paid even less, so if he has to run from one room to the next to see as many people he can, It's not that he dosen't care. He has too run from room to room so his staff can stay employed and MAYBE he can take a paycheck home for himself. This is for all those "wah wha poor me people out there". I'm in healthcare too. I miss the old days when you could actually sit down and talk to your patients and the insurance companies actually paid you. Your malpractice insurance was not through the roof for all those sue happy people out there. And for those on ACCCHS your not paying for it anyway, tax payers like me are!

Jun 26th, 2013

hey if you only new this he would give you the off his back great doctor in the world he has to be that way because alot of people come in there with 900 hundred problem an will take up his whole so let well enough alone so if you want a great doctor his name is kirk g williams

by Joe Doe on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Williams was very good 30 years ago. Now he is too busy to help you. He used to converse with you to understand how you are feeling and now he does't listen, he seems to not care about how you are feeling, he just gives you 1.5 minutes, and then walks out the door. He seems to care more his self than he does for his patients and employees. Well, he is turning into a bad provider now. Afer all these years I am thinking I need to change to a provider that will listen a bit to understand and then confirm what he is hearing and then make sure that all is understood. He made changes to so many of his patients without notice. Bad provider. There is a word for how he is acting.

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

First and last time i will be visiting this place ...its ghetto, dirty,and unprofessional would write my experience but to keep it short and simple would not recommend at all !!! The doctor doesn't seem to care and the staff are interns who don't have a clue what they're doing

|  Just another dollar sign for him!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I recently went to the office and waited 15 to be seen. I saw and spoke to the nurse more than I spoke to the doctor. I heard him outside the room asking, "what's this one's problem?" He then proceeded to come in and say that he will give me some pills and ordered a test for me. I went to have the test and NEVER received and call on the results. When I called about the results, the staff told me that he hadn't had time to review them and some would call me. I feel as though he just saw me as another payment and didn't care about my well being. He tried to throw some pills at me and make me go away. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone who actually cares about their health!!!

|  dont chose  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Seems to let the staff do most of the interaction. Feels more like an assembly line than a doctor's visit. Only had less than a minute of talk time with doctor.

|  Albert Harris, Jr  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for many years! He saved my life when he caught a clot, which could've moved to my lungs. He will always be my primary care provider.

|  Wouldn't go anywhere else  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Great doctor, Only place Arizona that I know of that takes walk-ins. Doctor Williams was quick and professional. When I asked a question he responded thoroughly and made me feel better about my situation. Staff was helpful and caring. I feel like I was in and out with what I needed.

|  you suck  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

never will return or recommand

|  Zero Bedside Manner  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I am a new patient of Dr. Kirk Williams and I was very dissatisfied with Dr. Williams. I literally only met him for about a minute and a half. He met me without shaking hands and ran a few basic tests(heart rate and check ears and throat). He said to the nurse get a full blood workupp and tried to leave without even talking about why I was there. The nurse realized and said something to him and he said "well have him sent out to do that as well". He then left. Horrible choice for family practitioner. Looking for a new Primary care physician.

|  no time to care  |  show details
by angie on Aug 8th, 2010

I visited this doctor several times. My wait time was usually over an hour. He only spent a few minutes with me. When I asked about my condition or what was wrong he always responded " I dont know. just keep doing what you have been doing" He and his staff were unprofessional and not very knowledgable. I had to ask for prescriptions three or four times during my visit. They would tell me I'm all done and not even give me my prescriptions. He took no care in who he referred me to and often let me know it was the first doctor he could find. I was so displeased with he bedside mannare and level of care. I was visiblly upset and he just walked out the office to his next patient. He staff often asked me what prescription i needed, who they were referring me to and why I was being referred. I had to ask for details on my test reslus which I never got. He always said your test results were normal with no explination. I would not recommened him to anyone ever