A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Garratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Garratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garratt graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Garratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk N. Garratt practice?
Dr. Kirk Garratt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.