A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Garratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Garratt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garratt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Garratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garratt graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Garratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Noel Garratt MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk N. Garratt practice?
- Dr. Kirk Garratt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Garratt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.