A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Garratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Garratt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garratt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Garratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garratt graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Garratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Noel Garratt MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk N. Garratt practice?
- Dr. Kirk Garratt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Garratt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.