inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2015
horrible quack dr
Horrible dr. Does guess work and doesn't listen to patients. I felt like another number and never had any compassion for me. He is not recommended if you want professional care. What an awful experience.

May 16th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Gilbert for over fifteen years now, and I have had excellent care consistantly. Dr. Gilbert will actually sit down after an exam, with no sense of rush, to address any medical questions I may have. He is always pleasant, even cheerful, and always fully engaged in the conversation. My husband, a long-time patient as well, is equally pleased with the care, concern and advice Dr. Gilbert offers. We always get prompt follow-up phone calls from the doctor himself to tell the results of medical tests we have taken. His office is located in an area with easy access and parking. The staff is friendly and efficient. We have recommended Dr. Gilbert to many friends through the years with great feedback.

November 13th, 2012
Looking for a Doc after moving to this area. Was very impressed with my time with Dr. Gilbert. He took time to get to know me and I'm sure we'll have a good relationship. (This is after a bad experience with another doctor.)

April 6th, 2012
Doctor does not listen to your concerns. Spends more time lecturing than actually listening to you. Makes leaping assumptions.

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Gilbert has been excellent at diagnosing and explaining my conditions. Considering how modern medicine must be practiced in the U.S., he has always been generous with his time during a visit. The office staff can be a little cool but the office manager is exceptional.

October 5th, 2015