A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Granlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Granlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Granlund, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granlund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Granlund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Fredrick Granlund MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk F. Granlund practice?
- Dr. Kirk Granlund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Granlund practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise, CA.
See Chico Orthopedic Surgeons.