Learn more about Dr. Kirk Hance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Hance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Hance, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hance graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hance has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk A Hance MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Hance practice?
- Dr. Kirk Hance has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Hance practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Overland Park Surgeons.