A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Hance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Hance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Hance, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hance graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hance has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Hance practice?
Dr. Kirk Hance practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Overland Park Surgeons, Overland Park Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Overland Park Cardiologists.