Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

While this doctor seemed competent (I never had the surgery), his staff was the worst in my expeience. They failed to return my phone calls, to schedule the surgery in a timely manner, and generally displayed a contemptuous attitude toward patients.

|  Truly wonderful  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Heath helped my family in our time of need. His bedside manner is comforting despite our terrible problem. I cannot thank him enough for his time and dedication to our needs and would recommend him to anyone. - S. Andersen

|  Wonderful physician.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Heath is very compassionate and caring. My family is very grateful. When reading the negative post above, it is sometimes hard to cope with the loss of a loved one. It is very easy to be upset with the healthcare providers who gave care, but you may not realize how much they trul have given to be where the are, and how much they likely gave in their care.

|  Uncaring  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Performed surgery on my sister. She never came home. Dr. Heath raised our hopes when there was none. Other doctor's tried to tell us how critical she was but he continued to give us hope. He promised to be on call the night before she died. We never saw him again. He never offered his condolences to the family, nothing! My sister saw doctors in this practice for years and not one person offered condolences by card, call flowers, again nothing. Would not recommend this practice or Dr. Heath to anyone!

|  Wonderful Surgeon! The Best of the Best!  |  show details
by T. Farley on Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Heath is a very kind and compassionate surgeon. He keeps your loved ones informed before, during and after surgery. There were three surgeries to be performed on me and I knew this from the very beginning. All of the surgeries were a success and I am finally all fixed up and healthy. He basically saved my life. Over the course of two years I have come to really respect him and most doctors from my past and present don't hold a candle to him. I wish him much happiness, health and success in life because he really deserves it. Dealing with Coastal Surgical was a true blessing and a pleasure. Dr. Gilpi and Dr. Skenderis were wonderful to me and were instrumental in my current state of well-being. Their PA Allison Bell is just the greatest! I would like to thank the doctors and their staff from the bottom of my heart and I highly recommend them. Their caring truly does go beyond the operating room; they are my heros and this sixty-one year old lady will be forever greatful to them.

|  ttorres  |  show details
by Theresa Torres on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Heath's professionalism showed in his abilty put my mind at ease and help me to understand my illness. He is a caring individual who answered all my questions before and after my surgery. His confidence and reassurance helped me in my recovery. I would highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful surgeon and physician.  |  show details
by JWS on Mar 18th, 2009

I had no complaints with Dr. Heath, he was compassionate, caring and helped me and my family through a very difficult time. His office staff and partners are great as well.