Dr. Kirk Heath MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2012
While this doctor seemed competent (I never had the surgery), his staff was the worst in my expeience. They failed to return my phone calls, to schedule the surgery in a timely manner, and generally displayed a contemptuous attitude toward patients.

July 26th, 2011
Wonderful physician.
Dr. Heath is very compassionate and caring. My family is very grateful. When reading the negative post above, it is sometimes hard to cope with the loss of a loved one. It is very easy to be upset with the healthcare providers who gave care, but you may not realize how much they trul have given to be where the are, and how much they likely gave in their care.

May 16th, 2011
Uncaring
Performed surgery on my sister. She never came home. Dr. Heath raised our hopes when there was none. Other doctor's tried to tell us how critical she was but he continued to give us hope. He promised to be on call the night before she died. We never saw him again. He never offered his condolences to the family, nothing! My sister saw doctors in this practice for years and not one person offered condolences by card, call flowers, again nothing. Would not recommend this practice or Dr. Heath to anyone!

March 22nd, 2011
Wonderful Surgeon! The Best of the Best!
Dr. Heath is a very kind and compassionate surgeon. He keeps your loved ones informed before, during and after surgery. There were three surgeries to be performed on me and I knew this from the very beginning. All of the surgeries were a success and I am finally all fixed up and healthy. He basically saved my life. Over the course of two years I have come to really respect him and most doctors from my past and present don't hold a candle to him. I wish him much happiness, health and success in life because he really deserves it. Dealing with Coastal Surgical was a true blessing and a pleasure. Dr. Gilpi and Dr. Skenderis were wonderful to me and were instrumental in my current state of well-being. Their PA Allison Bell is just the greatest! I would like to thank the doctors and their staff from the bottom of my heart and I highly recommend them. Their caring truly does go beyond the operating room; they are my heros and this sixty-one year old lady will be forever greatful to them.

September 22nd, 2009
ttorres
Dr. Heath's professionalism showed in his abilty put my mind at ease and help me to understand my illness. He is a caring individual who answered all my questions before and after my surgery. His confidence and reassurance helped me in my recovery. I would highly recommend him.

March 18th, 2009
Wonderful surgeon and physician.
I had no complaints with Dr. Heath, he was compassionate, caring and helped me and my family through a very difficult time. His office staff and partners are great as well.