Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirk Heriot
Dr. Kirk Heriot, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Canandaigua, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Cytopathology. Dr. Heriot is affiliated with Jones Memorial Hospital, Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital and Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirk Heriot has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Kirk Heriot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canandaigua, NY.
Dr. Karl Eurenius
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Canandaigua, NY 0 mi48
Dr. Dirk Bernold
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Canandaigua, NY 0.12 mi17
Dr. Robert Babcock
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Canandaigua, NY 2.53 mi42