A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Hippensteel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hippensteel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hippensteel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Hippensteel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hippensteel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hippensteel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk E Hippensteel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk E. Hippensteel practice?
- Dr. Kirk Hippensteel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Hippensteel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Espanola, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Pulmonologists, and Las Cruces Critical Care Practitioners.