A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Hippensteel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Hippensteel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hippensteel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hippensteel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Edward Hippensteel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk E. Hippensteel practice?
- Dr. Kirk Hippensteel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Hippensteel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Pulmonologists, and Las Cruces Critical Care Practitioners.