A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Howard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Gordon Howard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk G. Howard practice?
- Dr. Kirk Howard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Howard practices Anesthesiology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Redlands Anesthesiologists.