A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Howard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans