Dr. Kirk Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hilton Head Island, SC

May 12th, 2017
Full Hip Replacement
Six weeks ago I had a full hip replacement and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I now have a pain free normal life again. Dr. Kirk Johnson has a great practice set up for this type of operation. Everyone that attended to me including the doctors and nurses at the hospital were excellent. In my opinion Dr. Johnson is outstanding and I highly recommend him for people who neeed a new hip.

March 21st, 2017
Excellent surgery and quick recovery.
Office staff is very attentive, waiting times are reasonable and Dr. Johnson explains the operation in the careful and concise manner easy to understand.

July 10th, 2016
I am so lucky to have found Dr. Johnson. Putting off knee replacement for many years, the process, while not exactly a walk in the park, was so good. Excellent team and PT/Nursing home visits worth their weight in gold. Dr. Johnson took the time to call me on a Saturday just to follow up on a small problem Rare. But in addition a clear thinking, straight talking doctor who gave me good advice. I am only two and a half weeks out so maybe there are days ahead that will be more involved but right now I am feeling great. At least visit him. See what he offers. Big decision. His 36 years of experience is a comfort as well. HHI is lucky to have him and his team.

May 26th, 2012
The secretary was vary rude, and Dr. johnson wasn't interested in my opinion

January 1st, 2010
Very compitent
I put a 8d nail just above my left knee while roofing a house. Dr Johnson performed arthrscopic surgery on my knee and my follow up care was very good. I felt comfortable enough with his care that when I fractured my hip a year later I specifically sk for him if I needed a bone man. I was told that the fracture would heal itself but they would let him know I was in. He came to my room the next day to see me. Twenty years later, when I thought my shoulder might need to be replaced, I sought out his opinion. While he did not remember my face, who would after 20 yrs, after looking at my records, remembered me. I can highly recommend this doctor