Dr. Kirk Kanter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Kanter?

Miracle worker!!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Kanter is the man I credit with saving my sons life. After three phenomenally successful heart surgeries (my son has hypoplastic right heart syndrome), my son is THRIVING beyond all expectations. He is now 13 and requires only a baby aspirin and one medication to prolong the life of his single ventricle heart. You can completely trust this man and I highly recommend him and all of his people. I just had to come back 11 years after his final heart surgery to rave about how well we were cared for during the hardest times we've faced. Dr. Kanter is brilliant and wise and incredibly gentle! THANK YOU!

Posted on October 25th, 2014

My daughter is now 22 years old. Dr. Kanter performed surgery when she was 3 years of age for PAPVR. Forever thankful for a beautiful healthy daughter. My thanks to Dr, Bruce Miller, Dr. Kanter, Dr. Vincent, Dr. Campbell and Egleston Hospital!!

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. Kanter went above and beyond to provide excellent, thorough care for our Mark. I know that he fought for Mark until his very last breath and I could never thank Dr.Kanter enough for that.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Words can not express how thankful my Husband and I are for Dr. Kanter! He performed surgery on our daughter to correct a coarctation of the aorta when she was 6 days old. He is an amazing surgeon who saved our daughters life. We owe him so much for taking such goo care of our sweet baby girl. She is almost 4 months old now and her cardiologist is continually amazed with her progress as is her pediatrician. I wouldn't take a child any where else but CHOA for major medical issues.

Posted on May 14th, 2012

he the best doctor

Simply the best

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Our daughter had surgery for Transposition of the Great Arteries at 5 days old and a follow-up surgery at 8 months. Dr. Kanter is the consummate professional and has an amazing God given talent. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and Dr. Kanter are the only place we would take a child for a heart defect.I am happy to say that my daughter is a thriving, completely healthy 4 year old. Subsequent check-ups have shown that her heart is perfect. For that, we owe so much of our thanks to Dr. Kanter, his staff and wonderful nurses at CHOA. We are eternally grateful for the top notch care our daughter received.

Heaven Sent

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr. Kanter did surgery on my daughter when she was 4 days old. We have another surgery coming up in about three months. Although this is the hardest thing ever I have comfort in knowing she is in the best possible hands. I thank god for Dr. Kanter and CHOA everyday.

Amazing Miracle Worker

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Saved our daughter's life!

Emergency surgery on our 6 yr old, 14 years ago.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr. Kanter operated on our son in an emergency situation,on an aortic stenosis obstruction that was congenital, but had not been diagnosised earlier. He was not only a wonderful surgeon in every way, he is our angel. Our son is our only child who had had many problems since he was born. He was being followed by a cardiologist since he was a year old. At 6 yrs. when this happened, he complained of symptoms one night and had surgery almost right away. He is a thriving young adult that we thank God for every day. I will never forget Dr. Kanter, he not only saved his life, he saved ours as he is our biggest blessing in life.

He is the best

Posted on October 20th, 2008

Did all of my son surgerys and I would never use anyone else

Posted on July 26th, 2017