Dr. Kirk Kanter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 25th, 2014
My daughter is now 22 years old. Dr. Kanter performed surgery when she was 3 years of age for PAPVR. Forever thankful for a beautiful healthy daughter. My thanks to Dr, Bruce Miller, Dr. Kanter, Dr. Vincent, Dr. Campbell and Egleston Hospital!!

April 14th, 2014
Dr. Kanter went above and beyond to provide excellent, thorough care for our Mark. I know that he fought for Mark until his very last breath and I could never thank Dr.Kanter enough for that.

June 18th, 2012
Words can not express how thankful my Husband and I are for Dr. Kanter! He performed surgery on our daughter to correct a coarctation of the aorta when she was 6 days old. He is an amazing surgeon who saved our daughters life. We owe him so much for taking such goo care of our sweet baby girl. She is almost 4 months old now and her cardiologist is continually amazed with her progress as is her pediatrician. I wouldn't take a child any where else but CHOA for major medical issues.

May 14th, 2012
he the best doctor

July 29th, 2011
Simply the best
Our daughter had surgery for Transposition of the Great Arteries at 5 days old and a follow-up surgery at 8 months. Dr. Kanter is the consummate professional and has an amazing God given talent. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and Dr. Kanter are the only place we would take a child for a heart defect.I am happy to say that my daughter is a thriving, completely healthy 4 year old. Subsequent check-ups have shown that her heart is perfect. For that, we owe so much of our thanks to Dr. Kanter, his staff and wonderful nurses at CHOA. We are eternally grateful for the top notch care our daughter received.

January 15th, 2011
Heaven Sent
Dr. Kanter did surgery on my daughter when she was 4 days old. We have another surgery coming up in about three months. Although this is the hardest thing ever I have comfort in knowing she is in the best possible hands. I thank god for Dr. Kanter and CHOA everyday.

December 23rd, 2010
Amazing Miracle Worker
Saved our daughter's life!

October 5th, 2010
Emergency surgery on our 6 yr old, 14 years ago.
Dr. Kanter operated on our son in an emergency situation,on an aortic stenosis obstruction that was congenital, but had not been diagnosised earlier. He was not only a wonderful surgeon in every way, he is our angel. Our son is our only child who had had many problems since he was born. He was being followed by a cardiologist since he was a year old. At 6 yrs. when this happened, he complained of symptoms one night and had surgery almost right away. He is a thriving young adult that we thank God for every day. I will never forget Dr. Kanter, he not only saved his life, he saved ours as he is our biggest blessing in life.

October 20th, 2008
He is the best
Did all of my son surgerys and I would never use anyone else