A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Kerensky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Kerensky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kerensky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk M Kerensky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirk M. Kerensky practice?
- Dr. Kirk Kerensky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Kerensky practices Pediatrics near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ.
See Lakewood Pediatricians.