A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Kerensky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kerensky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk M. Kerensky practice?
Dr. Kirk Kerensky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, General Practice, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Lakewood Pediatricians, Lakewood Pediatric Specialists, Lakewood General Practitioners, and Lakewood Endocrinologists.