A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Kerensky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk M. Kerensky practice?
Dr. Kirk Kerensky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Long Branch Pediatricians and Long Branch Endocrinologists.