A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Kinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Kinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Kinberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk A Kinberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Kinberg practice?
- Dr. Kirk Kinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Kinberg practices Allergy & Immunology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Allergists.