A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Kinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Kinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Kinberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk A Kinberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Kinberg practice?
- Dr. Kirk Kinberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Kinberg practices Allergy & Immunology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE and Hastings, NE.
See Lincoln Allergists.