A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Jensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk L Jensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Kirk Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Jensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.