A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Jensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Jensen practice?
Dr. Kirk Jensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.