A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Jensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk L Jensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Kirk Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Jensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.