Dr. Kirk Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Jensen?

October 6th, 2017

Wonder Doctor!

Dr. K Jensen is a great doctor. He is one of the Rare doctors that care about his patients. The little old lady's just love him. You should Hear them talk in the waiting room about how great dr. Jensen .

May 10th, 2016

Best shoulder surgeon. Does it right the first time.

April 10th, 2016

I am a physical therapist so I understand the importance of a knowledgeable surgeon who explains the situation well and respects the patient. I also understand good and bad outcomes. Dr. Jensen took time to evaluate my situation and explain the surgery to be performed. His office is well organized and friendly. He will do my total shoulder replacement. PS: I saw 6 other surgeons before I found Dr Jensen. I trust him.

June 9th, 2015

Neglected due to insurance

I agree Dr Jensen is a excellent surgeon and just that. I also agree the front desk staff deserves no stars. However if the office suspects its not going to be paid by your insurance they stop responding and send you out the back door. More Dr's. need to care about their patients instead of dollars signs. Im still doing physical therapy and refused a follow-up to because of fear they wont be paid since i relocated.

December 26th, 2014

Wanted the Best!

After my surgeon in Washington told me that he didn't know if he could fix the substantial tears in my rotator cuff due to a dislocated shoulder incident, my daughter in Lafayette (a physician herself) went on a search to find me the best possible surgeon in the East Bay. Dr. Jensen looked at my MRI and explained what needed to be done and how he would do it. I was able to schedule surgery the following week. I have followed the explicit instructions he gave me at my follow-up appointment two weeks after surgery. I just saw him at 10 weeks after, and I am confident that I will eventually be as good as, or almost as good as, I was before I had the accident. This is what I discovered: Dr. Jensen is highly qualified by virtue of his knowledge and experience. He has an extraordinary rate of success because of his skill and protocol for recovery. I found him to be an enjoyable person with a sense of humor and a real concern for me as a patient. He is the reason this whole ordeal has been more than tolerable.. He isthe orthopedic surgeon you want, and I recommend him and his staff most highly.

April 16th, 2013

Shoulder Rotator Cuff Surgery

Dr. Kirk Jensen is the best in all aspects of knowledge and being thorough from beginning to healing. When injured at work, I strongly pursued Dr.Kirk Jensen for the repair of my shoulder rotator cuff....his trust and expertise is learned within several minutes of an appointment. He is right up front and to the point in terms of easily understanding the all around injury and procedure. He is truly a miracle worker and the utmost best in his field.

March 8th, 2013

My first appointment with Dr. Jensen

Due to the pain, I was expecting to have to get surgery on my right shoulder. After the doctor’s exam, he gave me a cortisone shot and within a minute the pain greatly decreased. He prescribed PT and a follow up appointment. He was very professional and had a pretty good sense of humor. I would highly recommend Doctor Jensen.

August 30th, 2012

Relief to my body,Soul and Mind.

From what gathered in my evaluation, first time visit I was very much impressed on how quickly the assessment was made which relieved me of the hopeless and painful future that I thought I was going to live. Thanks again Dr. Jensen

April 29th, 2012

Best, most considerate and kind surgeon/doctor I have ever had.

March 10th, 2011

I found Dr Jensen to be excellent. He took plenty of time to explain my options after explaining the injury, and was very clear and involved with post op care as well. He is very strict in his directions, as they are well thought out and time tested. I recommend him highly.

December 20th, 2010

Great surgeon

I went in for rotator cuff surgery and woke up to him telling me that when he got in there, it wasn't necessary. He cleaned up a bunch of junk and I was almost as good as gold 48 hours later. No unnecessary surgery and it feels great. He also redid my dad's shoulder surgery after another surgeon botched the job. But the wait for your appointment is way too long and follow-up instructions after surgery were confusing.

November 23rd, 2010

Hands down the best in the business!!

In a wakeboarding accident I tore 3 rotator cuff muscles right off the humerous head. After Kaiser botched 2 surgeries, I researched and found Dr. Jensen. His surgery was spot on and I can honestly say that I have complete range of motion, I have been back in the gym training with heavy weights, and the pain is very minor where the concentration of the damage was. I really couldnt be happier. By the way this was my 7th shoulder surgery in my life time and if I ever need another one, Ill be right back in his office.