A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Lalwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Lalwani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalwani graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Lalwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk Lalwani practice?
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Lalwani practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.