A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lewis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk J Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Kirk Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Boise Surgeons.