A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Lindvig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Lindvig, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Lindvig, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindvig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lindvig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Philip Lindvig MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk P. Lindvig practice?
- Dr. Kirk Lindvig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Lindvig practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.