A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Tsai Chun Tsai Liu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Tsai C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.