A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Tsai Chun Tsai Liu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Tsai C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun-Tsai Liu practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.